Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Knocked Askew...is getting a make over

Attention! The jumbled mess you are now gazing upon, will all be fixed by tomorrow. So come back then if you can't take all of this confusion! 

I know, I tend to switch up templates and change my pages a whole lot.
But 2012 is upon us! It's the start of a new year, which means that my blog is getting a make over :)
And it's going to be awesome :) What can you look forward to? (or not look forward to, I don't think anyone but me actually cares) A whole new look, less pages, simpler layout...yada, yada, yada.
The new year is going to be awesome! And I don't even want to give away some of the upcoming post topics :)
Partly, because I want you all to be surprised, and partly because I don't even know if some of them are actually going to happen :)
I'm starting to build a few connections with other bloggers, and I want more people to get involved!
So when the make over happens, you can be sure that the new blog will be very interactive.
I want to hear your voices! And I'm so happy that a few of you seem to always be interested in what I'm blogging about.
With that said, I'm going to get back to work on the new Knocked Askew :)

p.s. When I typed in "yada, yada, yada", it corrected it to "Yoda". Ha... Star-wars..

Peace, love, and HTML codes,
                                                  Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment