Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Weekend Involving Time Travel and Symphony No. 5

This weekend was awesome. I saw The Amazing Spider-man with Paige and Elizabeth on Saturday. It was great! :)
On the way home, it was raining and thundering and I had one of my idiotic ideas.

Me: We're about to pass Dylan's house (one of our friends), put my Ipod on Symphony No. 5.
Paige: Why?
Me: Just do it!
Paige:... Found it!
Me: Alright, now text Dylan from my phone and tell him to go outside.
Paige: Why?
Me: Just do it!
Paige: I don't think I like where this is going.
Me: *smiles devilishly*
Paige: Alright, I sent it.
Me: Fantastic.

A few minutes later, we were about to be in front of Dylan's house.

Me: Alright, play it!! *Rolls down window, blares Symphony No. 5 while making my own imitation of gangster signs out the window*
Paige: *While laughing* Oh wow, how do your seats lean back again?

I love making Paige laugh :) But alas, my efforts were for nothing. Dylan was at Cap'n D's. 



In other non-important news, I've recently become a fan of Doctor Who, which is something I never thought I would be. I'm always hearing references and my friend Tristan watches it, so I decided that I wanted to know what it was all about. And frankly? It's amazing.
It has made me laugh, cry, jump off the couch out of excitement, cover my eyes because the Silence and the Angels scare me, and fall in love with more fictional characters.
I've been watching it for about a week and a half and I'm already almost done with two seasons with Matt Smith as The Doctor. I also had to add Matt Smith to my long list of husbands.
He now ranks number three, right behind Adrien Brody :)

Essentially, I'm a very huge geek. I've always been like that, and I've always embraced it.
I'm always looking for a new book series or a new show to fall in love with, and now I've got a new one :)
Paige still refuses to watch it with me, but I know she'll have to eventually...When all of our friends are watching it!!! MWAHAHAHA! 

I just love everything about it. It's smart, witty, cheesy, sad, tragic, etc.
And, The Doctor is amazing. :)

Peace, Love, and Fezzes,
Sara

2 comments :

  1. I also saw The Amazing Spiderman on opening day, and it was, well, amazing! And keep up those gang signs and tell Paige I'm sorry :)

    ReplyDelete