Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good to see you again!

I haven't blogged in over a week thanks to NaNoWriMo. I've been so busy writing that I haven't paid any attention to my blog. But today I've come home sick from school (it's just cramps, nothing major) so I get to write to all of you again :)
As I was leaving school today, I totally blanked out and grabbed Alec's jacket and just took off with it to the nurse's office. I only realized I had his jacket when I took my own jacket off and saw that I had his jacket sitting in my lap the whole time. I told the nurse what I did and I ran off to find Alec, but instead I ran into Micah who told me that Alec had been looking for it and just gave up. I felt slightly bad, but mainly I just thought it was hilarious. One more thing to add to the list of Sara Screw-ups.
In the little over a half hour that I was in the nurse's office, three more people came in needing various things, mainly pads or tampons. I think women have some code of sympathy. When one girl has bad cramps, a few others are out of tampons, and one is hormonal, you kind of just want to band together with them and start a war. A war against all men for ever saying we aren't tough. More power to the period people! Haha, yeah well, since I'm not making any since, I'll get off. I'll blog again soon :)

No comments :

Post a Comment