Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jerks, Toilets, and Other Things That My Phone Is Attracted To

Have you ever had the privilege of meeting someone who will seemingly pop right out of existence, and then BOOM! They decide to be back in your life again?
Unfortunately, I have known quite a few.
But while reading past posts, you have been unknowingly reading about the boy that I'm going to talk about today. Read something about him here.
It's a very long and boring story that I won't go into right now, but basically, this guy dug himself into a hole.
His pattern goes something like this:

Hey! I'm going to text you all the time.
*A month goes by*
Yeah, I'm just going to totally stop having conversations with you period.
*Three months go by*
Hey! I'm going to text you all the time. 

You see how stupid it is.
I really don't understand this boy at all. He just doesn't make any sense at all.

In other news, I dropped my phone in the toilet this past Wednesday! I know, I know, contain your applause. Some of you may have already known this if you follow me on Twitter.
But yes, I dropped my phone into a toilet.
Literally, not even a half second before I heard the dreaded splash, I had been wondering where I had put my phone.
Apparently, I had stuck it in my back pocket where it had somehow worked it's way to the very top. When I walked into the stall and turned around to hang my purse? Splassssshhhhh. Into the loo it went!
My face probably looked like I had been shot, and I grabbed my phone out of the toilet.
Luckily, there was nothing in the toilet besides toilet water.

It was at that moment that I had to make a very important decision. Should I go to the bathroom and hastily clean my phone in the less than two minutes before my class? Or should I just not go to the bathroom and clean my phone?
I cleaned my phone.

After I got home and left it in rice over night, it worked totally fine. Yay, rice!

Peace, love, and daleks,
Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment