Saturday, October 22, 2011

Morning on the weekends

The first thing that I consciously thought this morning was, Why am I so cold? I pulled the covers around me, glancing around the dark upstairs room to where Elizabeth was asleep on the couch. If I was cold and I had three blankets, then she must have been freezing. I tugged the covers up around my neck trying to get warmer and that's when I noticed that the comforter was completely on Paige's side of the bed. So I yanked a big handful of it towards me and went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later to the sunlight hitting me smack in the face and the sound of someone walking around in the bathroom. I was freezing again because Paige had taken the covers back, so when my only other morning person friend Elizabeth walked out of the bathroom, I just got up.
Last night was great :) Not only because a lot of my good friends got to be there, but the guy that I mentioned a couple posts back? He was there too :) In fact, he sat beside me the whole time. I was pretty happy :D 
We watched the Descent and the Exorcist last night, and this morning we watched Case 39. Honestly, the Descent just made me jump a couple of times...and scream once or twice... but it didn't really freak me out. 
I was just really glad that I was sitting on the right side of the couch because I tend to jump to the right when I get scared, and otherwise the guy that I have a crush on would have gotten a nice elbow to the face. Needless that would have been totally embarrassing. Towards the end of the Exorcist when I was hiding behind my blanket, the guy took it from me and made me watch the scary part, which didn't really make me mad at all :) 

Well that's about it for this post, but I have more to talk about so I'll get on later :)

                                                                                                                                   ~Sara
Tonight I'll dream while I'm in bed 
when sill thoughts go through my head
about the bugs and alphabet
and when I wake tomorrow I'll bet
that you and I will walk together again
cause I can tell that we
are going to be friends ~ The White Stripes

                           

No comments :

Post a Comment