Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ready for November

So things didn't work out with that guy, like I knew it wouldn't. Am I upset? Nope. Not a bit. Why? Because I'm used to this! I start liking someone and then I find out they don't like me back then I start thinking, You know Sara, you really are an idiot when it comes to boys. And then I do it all over again. But at least this time, the guy had the decency to not blow the whole thing out of proportion.

In other more important news, NaNoWriMo is coming up November first, so if any of you are up for writing a 50,000 or more word novel in one month, get to outlining! I just finished outlining the entire plot for the story that I'm going to write and the waiting is killing me! I keep writing random scenes, re writing them, and then tossing them in the trash. When I'm not doing that, I'm researching :) This book has the potential to be really good and I really hope I can write it well enough :)

Story time! :) Today in school we had to take our pre ACT test. Fun, right? Nope. It was stupid on so many levels. Especially since I won't take any of my core classes until next semester. So on the science part of the test, I was just randomly choosing answers. It doesn't help that the devil incarnate is our guidance counselor. Ha! Like I would tell that woman anything. I swear she's the most hateful woman I've ever had to be around.
Me and Tristan kept pretend crossing ourselves and acted like we were sprinkling Holy water in the cafeteria. :)

It was over all a pretty okay day :)

peace, love, and exorcisms,
                                           ~Sara

Life's too short to even care at all oh
I'm coming up now coming up now out of the blue
These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart
Oh oh oh oh
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun oh oh ~ Young the Giant: Cough Syrup

No comments :

Post a Comment