Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friends

Dylan wasn't in this picture, he was taking it :)
Left to right: Elizabeth, Paige, Me, Kimberlee :D



When I was in middle school, I had no real friends. They were the kind of people that were on and off again, never really listening to what I had to say. Three years ago, I would have never trusted any of my "friends" with anything. Let alone secrets.
In the eighth grade, I met the four most loyal friends I ever could have asked for. I'm so grateful that I have people that I can actually count on now. We always have each others backs and I love you guys! :) Before I met them, I never really knew what a true friend was, now I can say that I have four of the best. So I guess my point is that no matter who you are, you need genuine friends that will stand by you even when you make mistakes. If the people you surround yourself with love you even through your flaws, then you should hold onto them :)
I love you Paige, Kimberlee, Elizabeth, and Dylan! :) <3


~ Sara

4 comments :

  1. sara ... this is awesome ... you are a beautiful young lady (inside and out) ... hope you don't mind me reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too! This year is gonna be amazing! I just have a feeling! lol

    ReplyDelete