Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On the bright side.... :)

After looking at the stats for my blog, I realized that literally no one is really reading it. That would kinda make me sad if it wasn't for the fact that I really am just starting out :) I haven't even really read into the whole blogging community yet :)
My goal is to find other people with similar interests that are also just starting out :)
Since I'm super tired and Kimberlee is coming over tomorrow, (Yay!!!) I should really get some sleep before I...

  • Pass out on my computer keyboard and post a beautifully written article on repetitive letters: YYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHGGGGGFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAA
  • Drink too much caffeine and don't go to sleep until 4 in the morning meaning: Dark circles, unclean room, and overall zombie like appearance.
  • Worst option? Have nightmares for the fourth night in a row and have no chance of sleep whatsoever :)
Real quick before I go to bed; lately I've been having awful nightmares and they won't stop!
Last night it was a dream about my breaks being cut and crashing the car.. Not exactly my cup of tea..

~SaRa :)

No comments :

Post a Comment