Friday, June 17, 2011

On the road to Ohio and my new best friend Slothy

We found the sign for Elizabeth town! One of my favorite movies EVER :) If you haven't seen it, you should watch it :)

I don't know the name of this building, but by this point, we had made it to Cincinnati and I was so wishing for a toilet and a burger :)


This girl ROCKS! She's a sloth by the way (if any of you were wondering about what exactly the big hairy creature with weird claws hanging from the tree was) and she was so cute! She wasn't even in a cage :) Me and Slothy (what I named her) are best friends now because I was the only one that thought she was cute :)

I honestly kept waiting for them to break out into song....



This cool guy was just walking around, minding his own business, when a herd of kids chased him. I felt bad for the little guy... And, let's be honest here, I was a little disappointed that he didn't whirl around and bite one of the kids... JUST KIDDING... but you know it would have been reallly funny..

So that concludes most of my day in Ohio :) I'll try to update this tomorrow, but i really doubt that will happen since my battery is really stupid... and I left the charger at home..

~ Sara

1 comment :

  1. That's where I was born. So - I'm familiar with your drive as it is MY drive every time I visit my mom's fam... have fun :)

    ReplyDelete