Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My crazy little brother Nate :)

I have a little brother named Nate (It's really Nathaniel but unless he grows up to be either a king or a CEO, I doubt he'll ever go by that lol) and he's insane just like his big sister :) Sure we fight all the time, but in all the time that we aren't fighting (which is more than you think) we laugh so hard :) 
Even though he's the most annoying human being EVER sometimes... I still love him :) That kid is pretty funny sometimes! And he always thinks that I'm hilarious :)

Here's a few pictures that I took of him today :) It's hard to get a good picture of that kid because he hates having his picture taken.

I made this "motivational poster" on Photobucket :)



:) Hope everyone has a great day filled with spit sprinklers :)

No comments :

Post a Comment