Thursday, June 16, 2011

What was I thinking?

Peeta Potter!!!! :D 


When my mom got me up this morning to run, I really didn't want to. It's seven o'clock...It's probably hot out there... I kept coming up with reasons not to. Remember how I said that sometimes I make myself run? Well today was one of those days. 
I got out on the road and took off even though I wasn't really wanting to go and I ended up having fun :) 
I got chased by a little yappy dog, saw two HUGE spiderwebs, and the sun coming through the trees was pretty cool :) 
Halfway through the second mile it was ridiculously hot and I was thinking along the lines of "What in the world were you thinking! You're going to die of heat stroke!" 
Despite the risk of heat stroke and the possibility of being eaten alive by a five pound dog, I kept running :) 

~ Sara
Ahhh sunshine :)

No comments :

Post a Comment