Thursday, May 31, 2012

11 More Things :)

Elizabeth from Forever Sunshine tagged me again, but I have to address a very important issue.
My nickname, Cap'n, is Colonel Grasshopper. :)

Cap'n Sunshine's Questions:

  1. If you were to receive 1 million dollars, what would you do? Most of it would go to charities like the ASPCA and WWF. Whatever was left over would go to awesome vinyl records and instruments :)
  2. If you were to lose a body part and never be able to have it replaced, what would you lose? That's easy, my right pink finger.  I need my left for playing the guitar and ukulele :)
  3. If you had to chose one over the other to never see again, would you chose to see you best friend over your sibling? That's the worst question I've ever heard! I consider you and Paige my sisters anyway, so I choose to lose  no one :)
  4. Are you an optimist or a pessimist and why? I'm right smack dab in the middle. Sometimes I see things as  great, and other times I see things for how they really are. Which is crappy. I'm this way because I've had to deal with really difficult situations before in my life and I've learned not to trust so easily. 
  5. What are you willing to die for? Easy question. My close family, and my best friends. 
  6. What makes a true friend? A true friend is someone who is always there for you no matter what. Someone who knows when something is wrong even if everyone else can't see it. A true friend is someone you have twin telepathy with. Two true friends of mine are called Cap'n Sunshine and General Cupcake (since you hate nicknames you can stick with this for one post, Paige.) 
  7. Who is your favorite celebrity and why? Johnny Depp, Zooey Deschanel, Adrien Brody, Ellen Page, and Emma Stone. I'm always (mostly) in love with the characters they play. They all seem like nice people also. 
  8. What is your favorite book and why? Well this is a ridiculously hard question.  I'm going with all of the Harry Potter books. They were a big part of my childhood. I know it makes me even more of a nerd for saying this, but they got me through some tough points in my life :)
  9. Is lying okay Sometimes. Sometimes lying is necessary in certain situations.  
  10. Is Nutella pronounced (new-tella) or (nut-ella)? NUT (The word NUT is in the word) NUTELLA! 
  11. When you die, where are you going? I like to think that I'm going to a good place. I've got some pretty unconventional views on religion, but I like to think that if you have a good heart and you listen to your conscience, then you'll be rewarded somehow. I just think that because there are so many different religions that have very similar concepts, there must be something out there bigger than all of us. But I don't think that any single religion is totally right. I mean just because you aren't the same religion as someone else doesn't mean you're going to hell. If you have a good soul, I think you go to heaven. But, my views on religion are for another post :)
Peace, Love, and Dry Contacts, 
Sara

2 comments :

  1. Well damn Sara! You signed my year book Lieutenant Grasshopper!! Oops!

    ReplyDelete