Wednesday, May 30, 2012

11 Things

First of all, I say screw the last post. I don't have time to write a short story by the end of this week! I don't have time to do a lot of things. Because I started working. And by working, I mean babysitting (sometimes it is a very challenging job haha) forty miles away. But hey, the pay is awesome and my car gets great gas mileage.

Stephanie from Pandora tagged me in the 11 Things game. This gives me an easy chance to be a lazy American  once again. :) 
So here are the rules :) 




The Rules:
#1 You must post these rules
#2 You must post 11 things about yourself
#3 You must answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for people you tag to answer
#4 You must tag 11 people to do this meme and tell them on their blog! 

My 11 Things
  1. I'm a very awkward person. Especially in new situations and around people I don't know very well. 
  2. I have a hobby of making cranes. In fact, I make them all the time. 
  3. I leave gum wrapper cranes on the tables in restaurants and wonder if the waiters ever notice what they are. (I didn't feel like combining it with the second one).
  4. My favorite movie in the entire world FOREVER is The Princess Bride.
  5. When I was little, I had a huge crush on John Smith from Pocahontas.
  6. I want to be a child psychologist when I grow up because I want to help children who went through the same types of things that I did. 
  7. I think marriage is about love, not whether the couple consists of a man an a woman. Marriage should be for everyone. End of story. 
  8. Sometimes, I'd like to live on an island alone away from all the idiots. 
  9.  Before I die, I want to say that I have traveled the world and found ten different ways to look at life.
  10. I look forward to meeting two amazing people later in my life; Olle and Koas :) I've known  them since...November? And they make me laugh every time I talk to them. They're the best!
  11. Aside from my foreign friends, I have two amazing chicks in my life who have taught me that I don't have to put up with everyone's crap just to keep everyone happy. 
Stephanie's 11 
and tell them on their blog! 

1. Panda or koala? Panda, because I've always loved them. But, I've always loved both animals :)
2. Would you rather shoot one friend or ten total strangers? That's a terribly hard question. I'd like to say neither, but that would be no fun. If I had to shoot someone in that situation, I'd probably shoot myself. I don't think I could take away anyone's life and live with that. 
3. What's your favorite number? Why? Usually, I say three to this question. But I'm not sure why. One day, I'll figure out a number that means something significant to me :)
4. Where do you see yourself in five years? I see myself in college, studying in a small apartment with a cat, a ton of books, ramen noodles, and (ideally) a boyfriend who loves and respects me. 
5. What is your scariest memory? Hmm, well this is fun :)  When I was in the second grade,  we'd moved to my grandparents house (a house that two people have died in) while our new house was being built. Weird things happened occasionally, but nothing I couldn't handle. Sinks turning themselves on, objects moving by themselves, footsteps in the halls. That kind of thing. One night, well after midnight, I woke with a start but I had no idea what woke me up. We slept with a nightlight because the house gave both of us the creeps. I looked at the open doorway, and my heart stopped in my chest for half a beat. 
In the doorway, was the silhouette of a tall man. It seemed like a shadow, but I saw it clearly. If I never believed in ghosts before that night, that's the night I started believing.   And since then, I've seen plenty more weird things :)
6. Do you like peanut butter? Yeah, sometimes.
7. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold, because then I would be numb anyway. 
8. Does it annoy you when people point out innuendos? Yeah, sometimes. Especially when it was funnier left alone.
9. What happens when you get really hungry? I turn into a ravenous monster, eating anything mostly edible in my path. 
10. Have you ever broken anything? How? Sure, I've broken loads of stuff. Mostly always by accident, though. 
11. If you could add or subtract a member of your family, what would you do? {E.g., "I would get rid of my psychopathic aunt" or "I would have an older brother."} I would have a really cool girl cousin who was close to me in age who I could hang out with :) I've always wanted a cousin I could be close to. 

My 11 things

  1. If you could only save one happy memory, knowing the rest of your memory would be erased, what memory would you choose? Oh! :) That's a ridiculously hard question that you have to answer. Choose wisely, young grasshoppers :)
  2. What is your ideal fictional character boyfriend or girlfriend? And DO NOT say anything relating to Twilight. If you do, you are henceforth banned from being tagged in any cool blog game :) Haha jk... mostly. 
  3. Favorite movie quote of all time? 
  4. Favorite flavor of candy?
  5. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
  6. What is one thing you want to accomplish in life?
  7. One thing you regret and would love to change about your past?
  8. Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in front of a crush? 
  9. One thing you wish you could change about your appearance if anything? 
  10. Do you believe in true love? If so, why?
  11. Favorite type of day?
TAGS!!! 



  1. Ginger
  2. Zeberaunicornasiss
  3. Catharine
  4. Cap'n Sunshine (aka Elizabeth)
  5. Ginge
  6. Conceal Your Thoughts
  7. G-Fish
  8. Izdihër
  9. Rui C.
  10. Kimberlee
  11. I don't feel like tagging anymore...so I cheat :) 


There you have it!

Peace, Love, and Rollerblades,
Sara

4 comments :

  1. i'M SO FLIPPIN EXCITED THAT YOU TAGGED ME!!! :)))))))) yayayayayaayyyy this is a great idea! :) And you must have been speaking to me on your second question.... Taylor Lautner was definitely my first thought.... but I promise that I will pick someone else. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't! Taylor Lautner is a real person :) But I can't wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete