Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crazy

I have been bugging my dad all afternoon to go walk around outside with me while I take pictures. 
But, he's watching a ball game (something I completely despise) so I gave up. I went back to working on my novel, and then I played my ukulele for a while. I don't really care when I go outside, I just want to walk around and take pictures. The reason I want my dad to walk with me, is because sometimes I don't feel motivated to crawl through the mud to get that one picture of a butterfly without someone to talk to. 
Most of the time, I go out and roam around through the woods, field, and river bank, by myself. I like being quiet. With one person, it's a lot easier to take pictures of snapping turtles. 
With two people, you both have to be super quiet. But since it's my dad's last day off before school starts back, I figured why not. I don't need another picture of stupid turtles. Nothing is more important to me than spending time with my family and friends.
The following conversation is why I sometimes only make sense to myself. Sometimes, I don't even understand what I'm trying to say. :)

Dad: I'll pause the game, go grab your camera.
Me: No, that's okay. I'll wait and go later when it's darker outside. 
Dad: I don't want to go when it's too dark, why not go now?
Me: Because, I don't like the lighting right now. I want to wait for it to get darker, but like not too dark. Just a little darker darkness.
Dad: I have no idea what you just said.
Me: Yeah, I don't really know what I said either. 

And that, is why I know I'm crazy. 

I'll post the pictures later :) 

Oh! By the way, for any bloggers that didn't already know about this, it's NaBloPoMo.
It's kind of like NaNoWriMo, but easier to achieve. You're just suppose to make a goal to write a blog post every day. 

Happy New Year! (One of my resolutions is to finish my novel) 

Peace, love, and nonsensical statements,
                                                                 Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment