Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy!

I'm sorry to just now be posting again! I've been unbelievably busy over the weekend which is usually used to catch up on my blogging. But it was a good kind of busy! On Friday night, the official start of the weekend for me, I went to the drive-in with two of my best friends ever, Paige and Elizabeth :) We saw Drive and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. I thought Drive was alright, I'd go see it again to hear what was said better. Dark wasn't the best, I recommend it for rent. Honestly, it was like Spiderwick on crack. Didn't scare me half as bad as I thought it would, but I liked it alright. I have to say, the violence in Drive was pretty awesome. A girl got shot in the head and her brain hit the wall....in slow motion. I was pretty impressed by how realistic it was! What shocked me was the fact that little kids were there and both movies are rated R. I mean little three and four year old kids!

On Saturday, I got to see one of my favorite artists in concert... Taylor Swift! Her concert was amazing, I lost my voice from screaming and singing so loud :) What made it even more amazing was the fact that Needtobreathe was one of the opening acts and I happen to love them :)
I'll talk more about the concert later, but for now you should just know that on an awesome scale from one to ten, it gets a fifteen. Even people that didn't really like her would have loved that concert!

On Sunday, I played Nazi zombies with Nate and Paige :) I freakin love that game! Especially since I'm starting to get better at it :)

Well, that's all for now :) I dyed my hair dark brown tonight and I need to blow dry it.

Peace, love, and Nazi zombies,
                                                  Sara                

No comments :

Post a Comment