Monday, September 12, 2011

I know what I said..

I know I was suppose to post a very lengthy blog last weekend and I didn't... sorry. 
I just kept putting it off until I ran out of time. So instead I'm sitting here at my computer thinking, what to write about today? Obviously I could just write the article I was going to write about, but that wouldn't be done today. I don't want to be one of those bloggers that rarely posts, or if they do post, they don't post anything I want to read. You know? I'm also tired of all of the Poor-pitiful-me blogs that I find all the time. Now I'm not talking about the people that actually have something to be sad about, I'm talking about those idiots that completely obsess over pointless drama. Oh my God, did you hear what she said about me? Who cares? 
I think that's what makes the difference between the people who will succeed in life and those that won't. Or at least part of it anyway. No one wants to work with someone like that. 
Aw man, this post is going to be way shorter than I expected. :( Which is why I'll update my bucket list and answer more questions that no one ever really asks me haha :) Sorry about this blog having absolutely no point at all, I'll make up for it later. 

Peace, love, and procrastinators,
                                                    ~Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment