Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The creature at the window

Every night for a long time, I haven't been able to go straight to sleep. It's not because I'm having one of those months where I can't go to sleep until like one in the morning, it's because a creature spends all night knocking on my window. It sometimes sounds like dogs whining or fingernails scraping across my window. It's just the butterfly bush's branches, but it still freaks me out a little. Mostly because my imagination gets away with itself. 
Which isn't uncommon. My imagination runs wild 24/7 and I'm totally cool with that. Even if it means I'm doing ninja rolls across my bed at three in the morning to make sure the "attacker" doesn't catch me when I least expect it. Now okay, maybe that's a little it of an exaggeration, but you get the point. I swear I read and watch movies wayyyy too much. Speaking of which,  I won a book from goodreads.com today! It's called Under the Stars and it's by Rebecca Rogers :) I was pretty happy! Turns out she lives in TN 2! I saw the return address and I was like, Hey! That's cool :) I definitely think you should check it out if you haven't already. It's pretty awesome :) 

Peace, love, and creepy bushes,
                                                    ~Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment