Saturday, September 10, 2011

A day in pictures: Homecoming


                            The day started out with a little planking on the bleachers in the gym :)
Me

Dylan

Other Dylan and Jacob 

Kaitlin!

My awesome group of friends with Elizabeth in the middle. She was this year's Sophomore Homecoming attendant! :)

Paige, Kimberlee, and Dylan waiting on the parade to start.

"There is a God!" -Kimberlee


One of the few stoplights in our town

I love my sunglasses!

And Dylan and Katie love to hug haha


Our flag guy (Elizabeth's brother) 

The marching band

The Freshmen float (Sophomore's was way cooler)

Elizabeth looked so pretty!

:)

Tree's and sky

Power line

Streamer floating in the wind



Dylan and Paige standing at the fence talking :)


Tristan being dragged against his will by a fellow student haha :)


The moon coming out :) 

Tristan and Reagan 

The sun setting 

... :) 




The cheerleaders tossed huge homecoming shirts that didn't sell into the crowd...




...So we played with it :) This is Emily, Elizabeth's sister.

Me and Emily each have an armhole while Elizabeth has the head hole  :)

I love having goober friends :) 

I love this picture! She was imitating Aggie :) We don't much like Aggie.. 

Paige took these next few pictures of  Kimberlee, me, and Elizabeth doing the chicken dance :)

Dylan's in this one!

Laughing :)
Dylan, me, Kimberlee, Elizabeth, and her boyfriend Matt :) They're so adorable!

I love my friends! (Paige isn't in either of these because she hates pictures, but I love her 2!)















No comments :

Post a Comment