Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day one: Research

Ah research..... Did I just spend thirty minutes sifting through pages and pages of brain tumor symptoms? I most certainly did. Don't be alarmed, I don't have a tumor. What I do have is a brand spanking new story to write and barely any knowledge about tumors.
I can officially say that I have learned the difference between malignant and benign tumors and what an encapsulated tumor is. I love story research :) Tumor X-rays? Not so much...
Since I need the information, I can just get over all the gross pictures that pop up on the medical websites. Like bacterial skin infections...*shudder* I could never ever be a dermatologist.
I set the story in Missouri, another place I know relatively nothing about.
This should be an adventure!

~Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment