Thursday, August 25, 2011

Winking

After about five hours working on and off with my five reports, one poster, and half a song for guitar class, I'm all done! Thank goodness! :)
I also decided that I am what you might call a procrastinator. I put just about everything off until the very last minute... It's not a good thing to be.
Which is why I'm making a pledge to never again wait until the day before a deadline to start on something.
By now you're probably thinking, why is this post called winking?
Today in lunch, my right contact was really drying out. Some of you may have noticed that sometimes I blink one eye before the other one? Well it's thanks to the stupid contacts. If it weren't for the fact that I look like even more of a nerd with my glasses on, I'd wear them all the time. So, as I was staring in the general direction of the line that people stand in to put their trays, I blinked only my right eye.
Then Kimberlee says, "Did you just awkwardly wink at that guy?" I looked up, and to my embarrassment, there is a guy walking up to the line giving me a weird look. Thanks contacts that refuse to be moist, thanks a lot.
To make matters even worse, on the way out of the cafeteria, I elbowed this other guy. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty darn stupid.
I that's when I decided to never go to lunch again.

Peace, love, and awkward involuntary winks,
~Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment