Friday, July 22, 2011

I've missed you Blog!

So thankfully, I'm home again! I have the Internet back which means I get to blog again!
I've taken SO MANY pictures over the past week and my goal is to upload at least a few of them tonight :)
I have so many things I want to blog about right now and ideas period are flying through my head at about a mile a minute. It's too hard to pick just one! What I do know is that my blog is about to get a dozen new entries.

Upcoming posts include....

1. Blanket Boy
2. Photography
3. Thirteen Reasons Why discussion
4. The Very Last Potter movie
5. A Sort-of-comical Movie Experience
6. Who I Am
7. More Photography :)
8. A Few Stray Dreams 9. Old Ideas
10. Word of the Day
11. Childhood
Sorry for such a short post right now, I'm going to post soon though! Also, The blog is FINALLY the way I want it :) I'm sure I'll change a few things, like the pages and the stickers periodically, but for now, I love it :)

P.s. Who else thought the Potterhead sticker was awesome?! :D

Realistic goal from last week? Accomplished!

The new ones :)

Realistic Goal: Upload every picture from my trip

Unrealistic Goal: Grow wings and fly away to Australia haha :)

~Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment