Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sleep!

Here's a very "Inception" style picture I took when I was on the boat in Destin :)


I really wanted to go to sleep, but then I realized that I hadn't blogged all day! And since this has become somewhat of an addiction, I had to :) Now you get a slightly sleep deprived post from me, but that's cool :)
Anyone else hate when it when you really want to go to sleep but you can't turn your brain off? That happens to me all the time. It doesn't help at all that once I do fall asleep, I have very vivid dreams. I always remember my dreams, it's sorta sad knowing that a lot of people barely remember anything from their own dreams.
I know Kimberlee probably thinks it's weird that when I have a really detailed dream, I write it all down in a spiral notebook. Sometimes they take up about four pages front and back or more.
I love dreaming because you feel like whatever is going on, even if it's completely impossible, you believe it in that moment.
Well, before I close my eyes, I'd like to say thanks for still reading this y'all :)

~Sara

1 comment :

  1. hola!
    Saw your comment on my blog, and duely checked it out.
    Love the background, owls are adorable!
    and that's a really awesome picture!
    I know what you mean about wanting to sleep but not being able to just relax, I get that ALL the time, ESPECIALLY when I have to wake up early. It sucks.
    Followed :)

    ReplyDelete