Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On the bright side :)

My last post wasn't really negative but it wasn't positive either, so I felt like I had to balance it out with this post :)
On the bright side, my novel is coming along great and I hope to have several excerpts up by at least tonight. It's been a few days since I've last written, but that's mainly because I'm waiting to get my mom's opinion on one of the main events in the book :)

A few things about the book: The main character's name is Tawny Dornan. The novel is set in the future in an extremely dystopian society. If you know me, you know that I love a good dystopian story, so it was a no brainer that my favorite story idea so far is a dystopian. :)
That was only two things.. but you'd understand how long it would take me to explain if you read the spiral notebook dedicated to keeping the story flowing :)

So I love you guys and I hope you keep reading!

~ Sara

2 comments :

  1. you need to send me the whole story when you get to a stopping point!! i'm so excited to read it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! It just takes so freakin long to send it through fb! I'll send it to you one day when I'm on skype :)

    ReplyDelete