Friday, July 29, 2011

Why?

Recently I've been trying to become more involved in the blogging community. It isn't easy because just about everyone is a critic. I can take constructive criticism, I mean, if you can't then you should learn right?
What I'm talking about, are the people who set out to bash other people's blogs. Why make someone feel bad about themselves? I mean, at first I let this get to me because I thought, If they didn't like it, then who will? It's true that I said in one of my first blogs that I was only doing this for myself, and I still am, for the most part. I would love to have readers that actually get what I'm talking about. No, I don't care if you're a teenager or if you're fifty-something. I just want legit readers, not the kind that follow me so I'll follow them and then never read my blog. This blog is only a month or two old, obviously it's not going to be the best. It's my project! I want to keep this blog updated all the way through college and maybe even after that just so I can look back on everything that has happened. I want to find other readers who have the same interests as me. So why bash people?

The Internet is full of insensitivity and straight up cruelty. Most of it centers, unfortunately, around teenagers.
I just don't understand why people are so mean to others when everyone could just get along and have fun. Not just on the Internet, but in real life as well.
How can we say that we want world peace, when all we do is hate?
Are we really that immature? And stop hating on teens! Sure we screw up a lot and might not make the best choices, but you were one once.

The Internet and I will always have a love/hate relationship.

~Sara

2 comments :

  1. I agree with you. I want to have my blog for myself too, but I think that in order to get more out of your blog, you need feedback. Good or bad.

    ReplyDelete