Monday, July 4, 2011

Love the little things :)

I've never loved flashy, expensive things. When it comes to clothes, I'm as happy to get something from Aeropostal as Goodwill. I don't care about brand names for anything. My biggest expense has always been books.
Since I started thinking about this last night when we were looking at the neighbors fireworks. My brother has always bought the big fireworks, I've always only bought sparklers and poppits.
Some people could be cheap and just buy those, but I'm seriously happier with the small fireworks :)

This blog has been such an awesome experience for me I think :)
Everyday, I end up learning more about not just myself, but everything else that effects me.
It's like Wilfred said (A show on FX), "everything has to do with everything."
And sure, at first he sounded crazy. But then the more I thought about it, the more it made sense.
Everything really does have to do with everything else. In some small way, anything can be related to anything else. To most of you, I sound crazy. Maybe one of you will understand what I'm saying :)

~Sara

1 comment :