Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tomorrow at the library.. :)


If you're in the Nashville area tomorrow and feel like stopping by the Nashville Public Library, you should! Why? Maggie Stiefvater, author of Shiver, Linger, and Forever is doing a reading! I, myself, love her writing style and one day I hope to be as good as she is! I definitely recommend this series to anyone who loves music, wolves, and crying :) I cried in book one and two but not in three for some reason. And three was really sad!
So tomorrow, I'll get to meet one of my favorite authors with Kimberlee and Paige! I can't wait!
Other authors I would love to meet include:
 J.K. Rowling, no need to tell you what she wrote :) *cough* favorite book series of all time
 Cassandra Clare: Author of the Mortal Instruments series :D
Suzanne Collins, author of the Hunger Games series
Jay Asher, author of Thirteen Reasons Why
Ally Condie, author of Matched
And so many more! :D
                                                                 

No comments :

Post a Comment