Friday, July 15, 2011

TTFN

The truck is packed and ready to go to the Bay House, my favorite place in the world...so far :)
In fact, they're waiting on me to take this computer off the charger and take it to the car.
So, while I'm on vacation, I won't be able to get on the internet since there is no Wi-fi there.
Which also means that my Week of Favorites will have to be postponed until the week after this. :(
I'm not sad at all though, so I don't really know why I put the frowny face :)
I'm getting to spend a week with some of my favorite people, including my aunt Michelle who I hardly get to see anymore! :( But this week will be awesome :)
So, here are my goals. I'm going to do this on every blog entry from now on.

Realistic Goal: Go see Harry Potter 7 part 2 and cry my eyes out

Unrealistic Goal: Finish my novel over the week. HA! Yeah right :)

~Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment